A to Z Game Development
"We Need a Game"
Are you on the exciting journey from “we need a game” to “we have a game”? Let Untold Entertainment be your sherpa.
- you involve Untold Entertainment in the brainstorming phase of your project
- Untold writes all applicable documentation, including the Game Design Document (GDD), Technical Design Document (TDD), budget, business and marketing plans
- Untold assembles a talented team to develop the project across Alpha, Beta and Gold delivery milestones
- you receive the completed game or interactive product
"We Need a Plan"
If you require creative consultation, brainstorming, research, and initial project documentation, Untold Entertainment can help.
- Untold Entertainment works directly with you and your team during the brainstorming phase
- Untold plans, designs and documents your project
- the resulting Game Design Document (GDD) can be included in your funding applications, as fulfilment of a development fund requirement, or as the production plan for your project
"We Need a Direction"
Are you new to game development, and have no idea what a game might cost, or how different design decisions might affect a game’s budget? Untold Entertainment is glad to show you the ropes.
- Untold Entertainment provides an in-person consultation to assess the requirements of your project
- Untold prepares a Project Exploration Package outlining three prospective budget guidelines
- Package includes and a relevant research section on platform and technology options, monetization models, and a State of the Industry primer for your team to consider
"We Need a Speaker"
Untold Entertainment President Ryan Henson Creighton has spoken at more than two dozen conferences and festivals, including TEDx Toronto, the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco, and Casual Connect in Seattle. Ryan is available to speak to groups from the boardroom to the conference hall, and everyone in between.
- Team Technology Primer: Get your entire team up to speed on the latest and greatest with a thoroughly researched lunch n’ learn session, identifying impact on your business and the strategies your team can employ in response
- Hands-On Workshop: Dive head-first into game development with half-day or day-long sessions on a variety of technologies including Unity, Flash, GameMaker, HTML 5, Twine and Scratch
- Inspiration, Insight and Commentary: Entertain and inform your audience with a humorous, inspiring and authentic talk from one of the most creative personalities in the independent games industry today
Ryan is an engaging speaker who is able to share his knowledge in a way that reaches many different audiences, even if they’re all in the same room at the same time. He makes seemingly daunting concepts accessible, and is able to honestly discuss whether a technical solution is the right match for specific business needs. His professional approach and level of preparation for even the most casual of speaking engagements shows his dedication and enthusiasm – I’d bring him back in for another Team Technology Primer in a heartbeat.
Emilie McGinley – Director, Project Management, FUSE Marketing Group
Ryan Henson Creighton can talk. The good thing is, he also tends to know what he is talking about. For two years at Flash Gaming Summit Ryan has dazzled and entertained our audience with well-prepared sessions, including a talk on creating mobile apps. Ryan has a knack for delivering information in a way that is easy for anyone to understand, including those of us who are, let’s say, “less technical”. I would highly recommend Ryan for speaking engagements.
– Colin Cupp, Sr. Product Marketing Manager at Mochi Media
Ryan demonstrated not only knowledge and skill in his area of expertise, but also a strong passion for doing (and sharing) what he does. Being a Model School for Inner Cities, many of our students are considered at-risk and face a variety of challenges and struggles in their daily lives. However, Ryan helped to excite and motivate them with the learning he brought and the opportunities he presented. Ryan has a natural way of connecting with the kids to keep them engaged and interested.
I know the students learned a lot, thanks to Ryan. I know I certainly did as well, and feel much more confident and capable teaching Scratch to other students/classes in the future.
– Naz Ahmed, Toronto District School Board
This was the best of all talks that I attended at GDC 2012. Honest and very open minded talk. Excellent speaker. I had goosebumps. Sympathetic, informative, moving. Honestly great.
– Game Developers Conference San Francisco 2012 Feedback