Unity Nuub – Tutorials and Tips for Unity3D
Unity3D is a fantastic 3D game engine that enables you to quickly create games and deploy them to a variety of platforms. The core engine targets web browsers and standalone versions for PC/Mac. You can purchase engine add-ons to deploy to the iPhone, Wii, Android, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Understanding Operators – [COMING SOON!]
- Understanding Conditionals – [COMING SOON!]
- Understanding Functions
- Understanding Functions – Arguments
- Understanding Functions – Return Values
- Understanding Functions – Optional Arguments – [COMING SOON!]
- Understanding Functions – Rest Arguments – [COMING SOON!]
- Understanding Arrays
- Understanding Loops
- Understanding Loops with Arrays
Quick Reference Unity 3D Cookbook
Unity3D for Flash Developers
Learn Unity 3D Like a Champ!
Assets and Resources
There are different companies who make content packs for Unity – 3D models, scripts, and doo-dads to help you speed up game development. One of my favourites is Frogames, who make some absolutely gorgeous and very reasonably-priced kits. Check them out!!
Popularity: 6% [?]