[kml_flashembed movie=”http://www.untoldentertainment.com/games/spellirium/spellirium.swf” base=”http://www.untoldentertainment.com/games/spellirium/” width=”600″ height=”450″ /]
In this example, you’re fighting a ferocious two-headed dragon. Your health bar is beneath the dragon. Each of the dragon’s two heads has its own health bar. Can you figure out how to defeat the dragon by using the SpellCaster?
note: once you defeat the dragon, it will keep attacking you! This is a very early proof-of-concept for Spellirium. Bear with us.
- Choose the default 7×7 grid and start the game.
- Move the mouse around the SpellCaster to highlight two letters.
- Click to swap the letters.
- When you see a word, click and hold the mouse button. Move the mouse to lasso the word. Release the mouse button to submit the word.
- Words can be formed across and down in any direction.
- Rare letters like X and Z have higher point values.
- Longer words score more points.
- Circling words with a single solid colour earns you more points.
Sign up for the Spellirium Newsletter to go even deeper into the creative process behind the game. The newsletter contains a first look at exclusive artwork and juicy details about Spellirium that you won’t find anywhere else!