Ryan Henson Creighton
Ryan has been working in the online entertainment industry since early 2000. As Senior Game Developer for Corus Entertainment, he created a large stable of over fifty games and applications for kids, primarily on YTV.com. Since founding Untold Entertainment Inc. in 2007, Ryan has continued developing games for broadcasters, advertising agencies and education centres, with an ever-evolving stable of talented artists, animators and programmers. Ryan is the author of the Unity 3D Game Development by Example Beginner’s Guide from Packt Publishing, and was the Vice President of the International Game Developers Association Toronto Chapter. He has presented at more than two dozen conferences and festivals, including TEDx Toronto, the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco, and Casual Connect in Seattle.
Work with Untold Entertainment
Untold Entertainment maintains a database of talented freelance animators, programmers, and illustrators. If you would like to be considered for a future role on an Untold Entertainment project, send us an email!
info [the at symbol] untoldentertainment.com
- include a link to your online portfolio (artists and animators)
- link to playable versions of your games or software (programmers)
Please do not:
- contact us if you are a composer or sound designer
- attach your portfolio to your application email
- contact Untold seeking full-time employment or relocation